Ecomly provides you with a variety of tools to help you to set up and run your business. Depending on the pricing plan that you choose, you can find everything you need to showcase your products online, to process payments, and to make your store work for you. Ecomly offers:
- One theme with 100% customization options which gives you an option to build a store with any design and functionallity.
- Free and paid apps from the WordPress repository or custom built app to expand the functionality of your store
- Accept any payment option and gateway which is compatible with Woocommerce
- Growth opportunities with Ecomly services and addons.
- A Ecomly blog that has guides and articles about running your store and connecting with your customers
- Try one of design packages and get Ecomly Expert to help you with set up, design, and market your store
- A dedicated Support team available 24/7 to answer your questions no matter what Ecomly plan your store is on.
Ways to sell
With Ecomly you can sell products in different ways using many sales channels. Although you’re not limited to choosing only one way to sell, it’s important to have an idea of your business requirements.
We work to make sure your business is available when your customers want to shop. We have maintained a 99.99% uptime as a platform, calculated for all major Ecomly services, in all geographic regions, for the past 90 days. Uptime is a way to measure the reliability of an operating system. This includes online storefronts, checkout, and Ecomly itself. Our uptime calculations don’t include downtimes attributed to:
- Outages of third-party services
- Errors resulting from public or private apps
- Planned downtime or maintenance
- Major or natural events outside of Ecomly’s control
Depending on the type of business you are running and the way you want to sell your products, your needs might vary. Because of this, Ecomly offers several subscription plans and options that have different monthly fees and store features.
Take a look at Ecomly’s pricing plans.
Where to go for help
Ecomly offers many resources to help you succeed, including:
- Help center
- Ecomly Youtube channel
- Ecomly FB Community
- Ecomly blog
- Support ticket