On this page, we walk through all settings available to you in Ecomly/WooCommerce store settings.
To get started, go to Store Settings > Settings.
Defines your shop’s address country and state, where you are based as a seller. It determines default tax rates and customer locations.
Choose to sell to all countries or to specific countries. You can choose multiple specific countries / regions.
Choose to ship to only those countries you sell to or a subset of countries. You can also disable shipping and all shipping-related functionality.
Default Customer Address
Choose the location we assume site visitors are in, before they enter it, to calculate tax and shipping.
- Shop base address tells the system to assume they are in the same location as your shop.
- No address gives them no location, so no taxes are calculated until they provide an address.
- Geolocate address verifies where their current location and calculate taxes accordingly.
- Geolocate with page caching support is the same as above, but does the geolocation via Ajax. You may notice your website URLs have a ?v=xxxxx appended to them. This is normal to prevent static caching of prices.
Enable or disable taxes on your store. Disabling taxes hides the tax settings page.
Enable or disable coupons on your store. Coupons can be applied from the admin edit order screen (for unpaid orders), cart and checkout pages.
- Enable the use of coupon codes – Select to enable the use of coupons in your store.
- Calculate coupon discounts sequentially – Changes the coupon calculation logic to apply coupons in sequence on top of one another, rather than basing them on the original product prices.
Options that affect how prices are displayed on the frontend.
Choose the default currency for the store. Only one may be selected.
Choose the default currency position for prices: Left, Right, Left/Right with space
Choose the symbol to use for the thousand separator: 1,000 or 1.000
Choose the symbol to use for the decimal separator: 100.00 or 100,00
Number of Decimals
Choose how many numbers to display to the right of the decimal when displaying prices: 100.00 or 100