Only Ecomly customers can use the support services for the products he’s acquired from Ecomly in the form of a subscription or as separate items.
The average estimated answer time from Ecomly support team is 24 hours (1 day). However, in most cases, the support agent responds in 1-2 hours. In some cases, a more detailed investigation is needed, and the support agent will inform you that the solution needs time to be implemented by developers. In this case, the response time will depend on how quickly the developers will provide the needed fix.
What cases are not covered by the support services?
Please, note, that no matter how hard we want to help you, sometimes we are not able to do it. We won’t be able to provide help in case:
- Where our team can’t reproduce the issue from our side;
- There’s a compatibility issue with a third-party product, that doesn’t support Elementor page builder or Ecomly/Woocommerce;
- the issue happens in the browser which is not supported by Ecomly products and Elementor;
- the question asked is not related to Ecomly products acquired from Ecomly’s official website;
- the question features additional customization and functionality not provided by Ecomly products (in this case it is recommended to add a feature request).
We apologize, but we won’t be able to help you in the cases listed above
In which cases the support services are provided?
The support services are provided in the following cases:
- you’ve faced an issue caused by any of products provided by Ecomly and need assistance to solve it;
- you find it difficult to work with the functionality provided by products from Ecomly subscription and need guidance or assistance from the support team.
- you want to add third-party plugins
- you need advice for niche to chose